[NTO] Re: AppBar

  • Julie G
    Message 1 of 24 , Feb 1, 2000
      At 08:18 PM 02/01/2000 , Julie G wrote:

      >saying though ;-). I then took all my Captor group clips from NoteTab and
      >put them in their own file menu.

      That didn't seem to work :-(. AppBar only seems to like exe's I'm
      assuming? Is there a work around, or should I just use the clips I've
      created in NTP?

      Julie
    • Harvey R. Savage
      Message 2 of 24 , Feb 1, 2000
        Hi Julie G,

        I downloaded and started using AppBar. Its use is not limited to .exe
        files. I added a file - hrs.rtl - as an entry in appbar, it works
        great. You probably need to make sure, whatever the extension, it is
        associated with the appropriate executable, ie, add a .txt file to the
        menu and it will start NotePro with that file opened when you select
        that choice.

        hrs

        --
        ¿? Harvey R. Savage
        ¿? 40 Golf Course Road
        Message 3 of 24 , Feb 1, 2000
          Hi Julie,

          > saying though ;-). I then took all my Captor group clips from
          > NoteTab and put them in their own file menu.
          >
          > That didn't seem to work :-(. AppBar only seems to like exe's
          > I'm assuming? Is there a work around, or should I just use the
          > clips I've created in NTP?

          I have never made any NetCaptor Clips, unless you are talking
          about Clips in NoteTab you are trying to use on it. Then in the
          new beta you could add the shortcut to Notetab something like
          (from memory):

          C:\Program Files\NoteTab Pro\NotePro.exe /L=LibraryName:ClipName

          If you are talking about something in NetCaptor, perhaps you
          could rename the file with an .exe extension and the once you get
          it into NetCaptor rename it to what it needs to be.

          cya,
          jody

          Weather Reports:
          http://www.wunderground.com/US/FL/Milton.html
          Sojourners King James Bible Page
          http://www.sureword.com/kjb1611
        • Julie G
          Message 4 of 24 , Feb 2, 2000
            At 11:30 PM 02/01/2000 , you wrote:

            >I downloaded and started using AppBar. Its use is not limited to .exe
            >files. I added a file - hrs.rtl - as an entry in appbar, it works
            >great. You probably need to make sure, whatever the extension, it is
            >associated with the appropriate executable, ie, add a .txt file to the
            >menu and it will start NotePro with that file opened when you select
            >that choice.

            The association is there... I don't what the difference is between last
            night and this morning, except for it being a new day, but they're opening
            just fine now. ??

            Julie
          • Carl Swann
            Message 5 of 24 , Feb 2, 2000
              Julie G wrote:

              > The association is there... I don't what the difference is between last
              > night and this morning, except for it being a new day, but they're opening
              > just fine now. ??

              I often find I do better after a good night's rest, too... ;-)

              Glad the program is working for you.

              oOOo-(_)-oOOo