Re: [NTO] YahooGroups Moderator Lists

  • Julie
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 8, 2003
      Hi Greg,

      Anybody can join the following lists, and two of them you don't even have
      to join <G>:

      private archives
      Most informative list, IMO. Moderate to heavy traffic

      public archives
      not too busy of a list

      public archives
      moderate to heavy traffic

      The number of posts on these lists vary depending on the topic of the day.
      If YahooGroups has made significant changes recently, the posts start flying.

      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 8, 2003
        Hi Julie,

        I had signed up ions ago for the moderator list, MakeList I
        think, but only received a couple posts and never pursued it.
        Anyhow, do you know if a yahoogroups representative is active on
        any, preferably low volume and if so, is the person active and
        takes requests for feature request? Are you on any and if it is
        as above can you submit some requests for me please?
        mailto:jody@.... Thanks for all you do, and you too
        Cindy. ;)

        >Anybody can join the following lists, and two of them you don't
        >even have to join <G>:

        >private archives
        >Most informative list, IMO. Moderate to heavy traffic

        >public archives
        >not too busy of a list

        >public archives
        >moderate to heavy traffic

        See ya in the funnies,
        Jody Adair, Prov. 15:15

        http://www.clean-funnies.com
      • Julie
        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 8, 2003
          Hi Jody,

          While I don't think there are any YahooGroups reps on any of
          these lists, some of the folks do talk like they might be somewhat
          in the know with what goes on. I think it's a secondhand source.

          Of the three I mentioned (there might be more out there) I do
          subscribe to ListHelp since the list has closed archives.

          Julie