Re: [list] Re:[NTO] Win2K

  • Ed Brown
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 6, 2003
      Thanks Michael,
      This is good to know. I do know that I have some that should not be there,
      because I have some icons on the right side bottom of my screen that are not
      necessary to be there. And they are listed among the running processes.
      Ed
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 15, 2003
        Hi All:

        I need to share an Outlook Calender and Contacts on a
        WORKGROUP ...

        Can someone give me a clue ... *||:^) where to start ??

        Bill
        Bill Scott
        24655 Foster Road
        Corning, California 96021
        800-510-5961

        John 14:6

        Praise God from whom all blessings flow ....
        On Christ the Solid Rock I stand ...
      • ladyck3@earthlink.net
        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 15, 2003
          The are two things that need to be done.
          Tools > Options > Delegates and add the individuals to the list of those
          you wish to share with.... after you ADD one you will get another window
          come up in which you set permissions for the individuals as to what rights
          they will have.

          Once this is complete, go to your FOLDER LIST. If you do not see this,
          click on View > Folder List.

          Locate OUTLOOK TODAY and right click, choose PROPERTIES > Permissions and
          make sure the same people are listed here, if not add them.

          Now the people who this information is shared to will need to do the
          following in THEIR Outlook.

          Go to Tools > Services. MS Exchange Server should be highlighted. Click
          Properties > go to the Advanced Tab and click ADD. They need to know the
          mailbox name (usually firstname_lastname) but if you are not sure, check
          with your Exchange Server Admin for name format.....

          They will then have a new MAILBOX in their folder list and any rights
          they've been given, they will have access to that data.

          Hope this helps.....
          (you'd think I do this for a living ::grin::... ""wink"")

          Laurie

          http://mail2web.com/ .