Re: [personal] Re: [NTO] Who is moderating these days?

  • Gossie
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 5, 2003
      Where can I get it? <G> Should do a yahoo search, huh?

      And to be honest, I didn't realize that was going to the group, I was
      sending it to Jody personally, shows you how tired I am LOL Sorry Jody <G>

      Thanks Ed

      Cindy

      At 07:16 PM 1/5/2003 -0600, you wrote:

      >POPFile removes all my porn and 90% of all my spam.
      >Ed

    • Jan Rosenstreich
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 6, 2003

        On Sun, 05 Jan 2003 22:10:27 -0500, Gossie wrote:

        >Where can I get it?

        http://popfile.sourceforge.net/

        I have used it to classify over 2650 messages. It is running 96.6%
        accuracy and steadily rising all the time.

        It is open source and is currently in development. The nice thing is
        that you train it to recognize what you consider to be spam, etc. I
        originally started using it to protect my 10 year old daughter's inbox
        from spam and porn. After I saw how well it worked, I decided to use it
        on my email as well.

        Jan
        --
        Jan Rosenstreich