Re: [NTO] Who is moderating these days?

  • Gossie
    Message 1 of 16 , Jan 5, 2003
      Jody, I was messing with you <G> Wasn't being serious at all, about the
      'letting someone else do it" comment. At one time, you wanted to do it
      all, but you finally got some sense and delegated. ROFL

      As far as the porn stuff, I'm surprised, there isn't that much, probably
      cuz you do deny it, however, if you want to stop doing that, I can take
      care of that part. Cuz I do go in manually about once a week and approve
      or delete, depending on what it is. It will save you a couple of extra
      keystrokes. I admit I don't do as much as I used to. I'm just tired all
      the time (comes from dad wanting to go out every single day and I do the
      driving, it's amazing how tired you get just driving, LOL). BTW, add me to
      the clean funnies and make me moderator, I don't have that one on here. I
      don't read them, but I sure can moderate them like I do everything else. <G>

      Was Walmart open Xmas eve? It usually is here. At least they used to do
      it when I worked there.

      I remember checking out my outbox once and having to send something that
      had been sitting there 9 months. Well, I didn't really have to send it,
      but it let's others know for sure that you didn't forget them, you just
      forgot to send it. LOL

      Cindy