[NTO] Services and Controller App

  • Michael Acklin
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 4, 2003
      Ed,

      Are you talking about the POPFile program running the Perl Command Line
      Interpreter? If not, I am not sure of what you are asking.

      I am running that program and it uses the Perl command line interpreter to
      run the scripts for sorting the different types of emails I get.

      Hope this helps a little...

      Mike

      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 4, 2003
        Yes you are correct, Ed.

        I had to do the same thing with Tiny Firewall when I first started running
        POPFile.

        Very nice program and have been running it for about 2 weeks now and it
        finally getting all the spam that a lot of the other programs never would. I
        believe it is up to about 98% efficiency right now.

        Mike