Windows XP

  • Ed Brown
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 11, 2002
      I don't much about XP and need some help. There are 4 users on the machine. Each has his/her desktop and designated part of the computer. How do I fix the E-Mail so that each person gets only his messages? As it stands now if anyone goes into the E-Mail all of it is downloaded to their part of the machine. Since the others cannot get to that person's desktop and area, how is it possible to retrieve your E-Mail from someone's area? Is it possible to have each persons E-Mail go only to them when they want to read their mail? Some get Mail from their boy/girl friend that they do not want the others to read. How do XP users handle this?
      Thanks,
      Ed