Re: [NTO] Sliding Index

  • melchior prisi
    Message 1 of 7 , Dec 1, 2002
      Hi,

      This one works:

      http://www.doxdesk.com/software/js/fixed.html

      Note: Site calls itself and.doxdesk.com
      But URL is just doxdesk...

      Regards,
      Melchior

      Message 2 of 7 , Dec 2, 2002
        At 21:15 2002.12.01, melchior prisi wrote:
        >This one works:
        >
        >http://www.doxdesk.com/software/js/fixed.html
        >
        >Note: Site calls itself and.doxdesk.com
        >But URL is just doxdesk...

        Yeah, he has moved the pages. There was other pages at the main domain
        earlier and that was up all the time. Funny there is no redirection or
        anything at and.doxdex.com. Anyway, the cool stuff is there. Check his
        "Parasite".

        Thanks
        Lotta
      • Bob Janes
        Message 3 of 7 , Dec 2, 2002
          Lotta wrote:

          > Yeah, he has moved the pages. There was other pages at the main domain
          earlier and that was up all the time. Funny there is no redirection or
          anything at and.doxdex.com.

          Reading his blog -- he had a DoS attack that upset his ISP enough to
          close the site down.

          Best wishes

          Bob

          --

          Bob Janes
          Coach

          Nothing has value but that which you grant it. ~ Anonymous