Re: [NTO] SPAM busters

    Message 1 of 7 , Nov 24, 2002
      Hi alice ttlg,

      Thanks again. I don't sign up for the lists from the
      confirmation letters of course.

      Check out my new site sometime. I still need to add some links yet,
      but al in all it seems to be working OK. http://www.clean-funnies.com

      If anybody happens to reply, please change the subject to Clean-Funnies
      TIA - jody No (was: Spam... is needed in the Subject line.