Re: [NTO] Sliding Index

  • Ed Brown
    Message 1 of 7 , Nov 20, 2002
      I am still not getting it, but will try again later tonite. Thanks,
      Ed
      Message 2 of 7 , Dec 1, 2002
        Hi,

        This one works:

        http://www.doxdesk.com/software/js/fixed.html

        Note: Site calls itself and.doxdesk.com
        But URL is just doxdesk...

        Regards,
        Melchior

        Message 3 of 7 , Dec 2, 2002
          At 21:15 2002.12.01, melchior prisi wrote:
          >This one works:
          >
          >http://www.doxdesk.com/software/js/fixed.html
          >
          >Note: Site calls itself and.doxdesk.com
          >But URL is just doxdesk...

          Yeah, he has moved the pages. There was other pages at the main domain
          earlier and that was up all the time. Funny there is no redirection or
          anything at and.doxdex.com. Anyway, the cool stuff is there. Check his
          "Parasite".

          Thanks
          Lotta
        • Bob Janes
          Message 4 of 7 , Dec 2, 2002
            Lotta wrote:

            > Yeah, he has moved the pages. There was other pages at the main domain
            earlier and that was up all the time. Funny there is no redirection or
            anything at and.doxdex.com.

            Reading his blog -- he had a DoS attack that upset his ISP enough to
            close the site down.

            Best wishes

            Bob

            --

            Bob Janes
            Coach

            Nothing has value but that which you grant it. ~ Anonymous