Unwanted Pop Up Ad

  • Ed Brown
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 9, 2002
      Hi All,
      I think some website must have stored a pop up ad on my hard drive. I am
      only viewing my website on an ad free paid host and my ISP has said it is
      not from them. The only thing it could be would be in a cookie or some
      other nefarious device. This is what I get and I am sure some of you have
      seen it before.
      http://www.findthewebsiteyouneed.com/
      Does anyone know how to find the little bug and get it off the hard drive??
      The thing pops up while I am looking at my own site which is still being
      developed. It is http://www.weatherford-tx.org and I know many things are
      not yet working. Just wondering if you get the
      http://www.findthewebsiteyouneed.com/ pop up when you visit it.
      Thanks
      Ed
      Ed
      You can sometimes count every orange on a tree but never all the trees in a
      single orange. -A.K. Ramanujan, poet (1929-1993)