RE: [NTO] Linux Xandros

  • Peter G Henry
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 7, 2002
      Hi brian
      I have office 2000 + internet explorer+ outlook + Notetab pro, these are
      programs that have never worked in any other linux distribution and I have
      the lot. As I have been trying for about six months to dump windows but was
      very disapointed with all the others. I also became a tester for lindows as
      they promised but its not at all functionable for the serious user but
      Xandros is the one.

      It does everything and it feels right, I have now deleted windows and will
      never go back. And I received it this morning after ordering three days ago
      and I live in the UK. When I installed it and put in a DVD Jack the Ripper
      it played immediatly no other distro will do this simple task.

      If you are a serious user get it you will not be disappointed. THIS IS THE
      FUTURE

      Regards peter