RE: [NTO] Linux Xandros

  • Brian Binder
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 6, 2002
      How awesome is it!?

      I've been checking it out and it looks like a fantastic OS.

      Would you recommend it?

      B.

      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 7, 2002
        Hi brian
        I have office 2000 + internet explorer+ outlook + Notetab pro, these are
        programs that have never worked in any other linux distribution and I have
        the lot. As I have been trying for about six months to dump windows but was
        very disapointed with all the others. I also became a tester for lindows as
        they promised but its not at all functionable for the serious user but
        Xandros is the one.

        It does everything and it feels right, I have now deleted windows and will
        never go back. And I received it this morning after ordering three days ago
        and I live in the UK. When I installed it and put in a DVD Jack the Ripper
        it played immediatly no other distro will do this simple task.

        If you are a serious user get it you will not be disappointed. THIS IS THE
        FUTURE

        Regards peter