Re: [NTO] MyEI32e.exe

  • Alec Burgess
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 2, 2002
      Sirish:
      As at 2002-11-02 (Sat) 13:36 that website was up and running, sometimes
      it is a bit slow responding (it's a long way to China ;-) )

      I found on that site a link to this one:
      http://202.101.232.115/allen/st/html_en/home.htm
      (which doesn't have the latest beta available on the one whose URL I
      gave below).

      All I can suggest is that you keep trying.

      Regards ... Alec
      --