Re: [NTO] K-Meleon 0.7 is out - the browser war continues

  • Alec Burgess
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 1, 2002
      Lotta:

      >> I'm not quite sure what you've got against a tabbed interface.
      >
      > He-he! I don't have anything against tabs per se but I don't like
      > them in a browser.They take too much room. I like IE's interface
      > because I can shove all bars together on one row and keep the buttons
      > small. If I have several windows open I like to have them
      > differently sized and "free" so I can move them around. Yup! ;-)

      MyIE2 would be perfect in that respect when run in [Maximize] mode, if
      there were a way to specify when showing the sub (MIDI) windows in
      floating mode that new windows be started in a particular
      size-and-position pattern.rather all be started in a "too small" mode so
      that each has to be manually resized - I live in hope ;-)

      > I knew you would bite. :-)
      I'm getting too predictable :-)

      Regards ... Alec
      --

      loro wrote (Fri, 01-Nov-2002 13:39 [GMT-0500]): .... <snip>