K-Meleon 0.7 is out - the browser war continues

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 1, 2002
      Hi all,

      K-Meleon 07, based on Moz 1.2b, is out at last. It still lacks some
      features (bookmarks suck) and takes some customizing so if you just want
      one browser this may not be it (yet).

      On my machine it's even faster than Phoenix. In this version they have
      added "layers" = MDI. (I of course turned THAT off ASAP!)

      K-Mel YUP! :-)
      <http://kmeleon.sourceforge.net/start/> (Less than 5MB)