Re: [NTO] MicroSurfer

  • Alec Burgess
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 31, 2002
      Wojciech:
      > Does anybody use MicroSurfer ?
      > http://www.microsurfer.com/index.html
      > Is it worth of trying? This is freeware... or rather spyware?

      I read the description: I didn't see anything that isn't available in
      MyIE2 for free - assuming you have cable internet access. I supose you
      could d/l it and then check it with Adaware.

      Re - the "optimization": I'd be suspicous that its really doing anything
      of any value but I doubt it's likely to cause actual harm.

      Regards ... Alec
      --