Re: [NTO] Browsers: Mozilla

  • alice ttlg
    Message 1 of 16 , Oct 11, 2002
      > Your middle mouse button has to be set to Middle mouse else it will not work.

      Yeah, I figured it was something like that, so I'll just do without that
      feature, I like it as double click too much. :-)

      alice ttlg

      Coda: http://coda.populli.org/
      Idiot Box: http://idiotbox.populli.org/
      --
      The statistics on sanity are that one out of every four Americans is suffering
      from some form of mental illness. Think of your three best friends. If they're