Re: [NTO] Re: Delayed Messages

  • alice ttlg
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 11, 2002
      Julie wrote:

      That's an official group that was run by some (wonderfully helpful)
      eGroups/Yahoogroups engineers, but the ones who ran it quit working at Yahoo
      last year and it hasn't been picked up by any other engineers.

      > The most recent post on that group seems to be from 11/01. There's another
      > one I find helpful @

      Yes, that's a great group, John and Paul run that one and I also help run this
      group:

      which has the same purpose as ListHelp (both groups were originally started by
      the same people and we're all a nice friendly bunch and post back and forth in
      both groups). There's also a list here of links to more listowner help lists:

      24709150/

      eep, watch the wrap on that...

      alice ttlg (aka texas critter on ListHelp and emaillist-managers)

      Coda: http://coda.populli.org/
      Idiot Box: http://idiotbox.populli.org/
      --
      Barth's Distinction: There are two types of people: those who divide people into
      two types and those who don't.