Re: [NTO] Yahoo problems

    Message 1 of 37 , Sep 28, 2002
      Hi Alice and Others,

      Just saying a combined thanks to everybody for the different
      questions I was help with.

      Message 37 of 37 , Sep 30, 2002
        Hi Alice and Others,

        >> Mozilla
        >> Netscape

        Where is the feature to turn off the splash screen in Mozilla?

        Do the Tabs work in the sidebar?

        I have everything checked for tabs, but don't see any when I try
        to load multiple pages?

        >Btw, while Mozilla has the options to prevent all unrequested
        >popups (all those nasty ad popups), I've been told that Netscape
        >7 does not have that feature, seems that AOL (which owns
        >Netscape) favors advertisers over users.

        Don't get me started with AOL...