[NTO] Re:AppBar

  • Lotta
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 1, 2000
      Ray,
      As I just told Carl I have a sight problem that makes it difficult to skim
      (do you say that in english) text - so I mix up. Thougt I should tell you
      'couse I sometimes tend to mix up a lot!
      Found the clip you referred to - nice!
      Lotta
    • loro@home.se
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 1, 2000
        Well, the NoteTab clips wins the IMG-list contest since it specifies size
        in both pixels and Kb. /Lotta