Re: [NTO] new Yahoo quotas

  • alice ttlg
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 10 8:35 AM
      > Have you noticed that Yahoo has introduced quota's in the last 24 hours.
      > They appear on right near top of page on "Messages" pages.
      > Looks like all "old" groups get 512 MB and new ones get only 32 MB.
      > All notetab groups except the new Ntb-scripts got 512.
      >
      > Regards ... Alec

      AFAICT, it's based on number of members. I have two groups that were created in
      1998, one has 2,500 members, it got 512 meg and the other group has 16 members
      and it got 64 meg.

      alice ttlg

      Coda: http://coda.populli.org/
      Idiot Box: http://idiotbox.populli.org/
      --
      They said he was a murderer, I thought he was simply breathtaking.
      - Author unknown