Re: [NTO] Strange behaviour of Note Tab Pro?

  • Larry Hamilton
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 3, 2002
      Raimund,

      If both programs are trying to access and change the text file at the same
      time, this could be the source of your problem.

      If you are not already doing so, I suggest that you have NoteTab do its
      changes on the text file, then close the file, and then use NoteTab to start
      the X-Ray program and load the text file.

      If the X-Ray program must be open to do what you are doing to the text file
      in NoteTab, I am not sure what else to suggest. (Perhaps your X-Ray program
      has good documentation/help, or has tech support.)

      Larry