Strange behaviour of Note Tab Pro?

  • Dr. Schröder Raimund
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 3, 2002
      Hi everybody,

      I am using Note Tab Pro since several years now. I have in use Version 4.9
      on Windows2000 Professional. Yust recently I bought a digital X-ray System
      and had to somehow fill a text-file with data of my patients. I tried to do
      this with a clip (just following the code of some other clips) which worked
      well, I mean I got the clip working and the X-ray-programm finding the
      text-file.
      But, in the every-day use of this configuration I ran into a problem; when I
      did the update of my text-file (ran the clip) for several times the
      X-ray-programm "broke down". I could solve this problem only by unchecking
      the option "close to system tray". Now I have the idea that NoteTab somehow
      still holds his "hand" on the text-file and thereby disturbing my
      X-ray-program.
      Has anybody any idea if I have to keep it this way (if I need the clip I
      have to open NoteTab and afterwards close it again) or is there any way to
      hide NoteTab and to make it "leave the text-file alone"?
      Thanks for any hint, Raimund.