Re: [NTO] DOC to TXT

    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 1, 2002
      Hi Dennis,

      That'll work! They don't have many converters at that site do they? <g>
      The documentation on doc2txt is way over my head so I tried what made sense and got lucky. ;)

      ^!F:\DOC to TXT\doc2txt-1.5\DOC2TXT.EXE "D:\NoteDora\attach\Mail bag assistant Kurz-Anleitung.doc"

      Now I just need to build a clip to do folders and their subs. ;)

      > > I seem to remember somebody posting a utility to convert Word
      > > .doc files to .txt. I prefer something that can be run by
      > > command-line and do a whole folder at a time- sub-folders would
      > > be a bonus. ;) Needs to be freeware or very cheap. Thanks!
      > >

      >Have a look at this,
      >http://www.icdatamaster.com/convert.html

      Thanks!
      Jody

      Clean-Funnies: click and send...
      mailto:c-f@...?subject=Subscribe
    • Dennis Cummins
      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 2, 2002
        Hi Jody,

        On Sunday, September 01, 2002 at 23:24, Jody wrote:

        > That'll work! They don't have many converters at that site do they? <g>
        > The documentation on doc2txt is way over my head so I tried what made sense
        > and got lucky. ;)
        >
        > ^!F:\DOC to TXT\doc2txt-1.5\DOC2TXT.EXE "D:\NoteDora\attach\Mail bag
        > assistant Kurz-Anleitung.doc"

        Cool....

        > Now I just need to build a clip to do folders and their subs. ;)

        Now I know that is not over your head. :-))))

        --
        Dennis