Deleting Folders ($WIN_NT$.~BT)

    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 1, 2002
      Hi All,

      Does anybody know if I can delete a folder named: $WIN_NT$.~BT
      and another like it? Win XP Pro. Just tired of looking at it
      and don't want to just delete it an see what happens. ;)

    • Christine
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 2, 2002
        I"m fairly sure you can. It's an install file.
        Is there a matching one in the temp directory(ies)?
        At any rate, you can always do the rename thing for a while and see what
        happens! :)

        Christine

        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 2, 2002
          Hi Christine,

          >At any rate, you can always do the rename thing for a while and
          >see what happens! :)

          So far so good; thanks for the encouragement! <g>