RE: [Clip] RE: RE: Unicode clips for NoteTab

  • Christine
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 24, 2002
      Moving to Off-Topic!

      Thanks, Rudolph! :)
      I've already been through all these resources, have the font, etc., although
      to be on the safe side I'll walk through them one more time. We weren't
      successful in getting the letters to display. I don't know if you see it,
      but even on your Latin character set, many of the overdot and underdot
      characters are little boxes. Many of them even have two Unicode codes.
      Those are the most common characters I'd need in Sanskrit.

      Would you like to see the Sanskrit characters I've collected so far? Even
      if they don't display properly for me, I've included them in my clip in
      hopes that some day I or the fellows here who have been working on this with
      me, will figure out why.

      Peter - were it only so easy as just adding that meta tag line! I sure
      wish! It meant nothing as far as our work was concerned. Although, since
      technically they'd never display correctly if it weren't included, we did.

      Alec - I'd love to have the browser pick up the fact a foreign font were
      used. Lacking that ability, I'd put a link to the font on my site, but I
      don't know how to set it to download by default to the Fonts directory. Do
      you know if this is possible?

      Thanks guys!
      Christine