Re: [NTO] web site hosts

    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 18, 2002
      Hi Harvey,

      You ave some good thoughts to add. I know another reason why
      people use the freebies is because they at are their ISP's quoted
      (MB). So, the trick it to have the large files like .zip sitting
      on the free server . The visitor then get the file, granted they
      will get the popus; that is unless there are using NetCaptor
      which blocks all the garbage. http://go.netcaptor.com/go/?go=1008