Re: [NTO] Message problems

  • Brian Binder
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 15, 2002
      I saw someone else come in my FTP site and login as you with no problem.

      I don't mind - else I wouldn't have posted it to the whole group.

      It looks like however you are trying to do it is logging you in as
      anonymous"

      If you are doing it via web browser, I don't know that Netscape will do it,
      but most times you can do it like this:

      ftp://DA:DA@...

      Then it will take you right in. With Netscape, it's no guarantee though.

      With that link in Internet Explorer 5 or higher, it should take you directly
      into the file.

      No problem about the name thing. You definitely got my attention though! I
      was like, WHOA, what did I DO!? :P

      I'll help you out in any way possible to get you through this though, so
      just let me know - you can always email me personally if you'd like.

      I'll just change the title to "Message Problems", if you don't mind :)

      Brian