Version 5

  • wilkinsonm
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 13, 2002
      Is there any information on the progress or schedule for the famous
      Version 5 of NoteTab? I understand that the first release will be
      aimed at developers. Any idea on its status?

      Mike Wilkinson
      http://Websites-Graphics.biz
      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 14, 2002
        Hi Mike,

        >Is there any information on the progress or schedule for the
        >famous Version 5 of NoteTab? I understand that the first release
        >will be aimed at developers. Any idea on its status?

        You are not exactly correct about the developers edition. It
        will not be v5 (as it stands now), but maybe something like
        v4.95. It will be using a lot of v5 code though, but have a lot
        of features geared toward programmers/script writers that will
        not be in v5 of NoteTab. Registered users of the developer
        version will receive a free "upgrade of NoteTab v5 if I am not
        mistaken. The cost of the developers addition will be $29.95.

        We do not have an estimated time of release for v5, but it is
        being worked on indirectly. The next release of NoteTab should
        be the last of the v4 series. All registered users of v4 will
        receive a 50% discount on v5. The cost of v5 will be going up
        to $29.95.

        Message 3 of 4 , Aug 14, 2002
          Hi Torben,

          It will be quite awhile till v5 is released, so you will get much more than your money's worth. ;)

          >[snip]
          > >All registered users of v4 will
          > >receive a 50% discount on v5. The cost of v5 will be going up
          > >to $29.95.
          >[/snip]
          >
          >I was thinking that I maybe bought NT at the wrong time (only 14 days ago).
          >There can not be many updates from v4.90. I will for sure buy v5 when it is
          >ready so the discount will be very appreciated. NT is all the money worth
          >even without the discount. Thank you!
          >

          >---
          > Med venlig hilsen
          > Torben Jørgensen - http://home19.inet.tele.dk/tjj
          > Computing power does not derive from the machine, but HOW you use it!

        • Torben Joergensen
          Message 4 of 4 , Aug 15, 2002

            [snip]