Re: [NTO] check this site out!…

    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 12, 2002
      At 07:07 2002.08.13, Jim Hall wrote:
      >It is Bonzi Buddy and it has been around for a long time - maybe this is a
      >new version.

      You mean I responded to... *gulp*... SPAM? The shame... I'll have to kill
      myself now. Or maybe signing up with another e-mail address will suffice.

      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 13, 2002
        Hi All,

        Somehow I marked the list wrong. Julie, who recently started helping me took care of it, that is deleted the post, and marked the list the way it should have been.