Re: [NTO] check this site out!…

  • Jim Hall
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 12, 2002
      At 05:53 AM 8/13/2002 +0200, you wrote:
      >At 01:55 2002.08.13, e4cae8giy wrote:
      >>http://alesnde.tripod.com
      >
      >Seems to have been deleted. What was it?

      It is Bonzi Buddy and it has been around for a long time - maybe this is a new version.

      You can read about it and DL it for free here.

      All MAC users should have it.

      http://images.bonzi.com/advertising/bonzibuddyfree.asp
      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 12, 2002
        At 07:07 2002.08.13, Jim Hall wrote:
        >It is Bonzi Buddy and it has been around for a long time - maybe this is a
        >new version.

        You mean I responded to... *gulp*... SPAM? The shame... I'll have to kill
        myself now. Or maybe signing up with another e-mail address will suffice.

        Message 3 of 4 , Aug 13, 2002
          Hi All,

          Somehow I marked the list wrong. Julie, who recently started helping me took care of it, that is deleted the post, and marked the list the way it should have been.