Re: [NTO] check this site out!…

    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 12, 2002
      At 01:55 2002.08.13, e4cae8giy wrote:
      >http://alesnde.tripod.com

      Seems to have been deleted. What was it?

      Lotta
    • Jim Hall
      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 12, 2002
        At 05:53 AM 8/13/2002 +0200, you wrote:
        >At 01:55 2002.08.13, e4cae8giy wrote:
        >>http://alesnde.tripod.com
        >
        >Seems to have been deleted. What was it?

        It is Bonzi Buddy and it has been around for a long time - maybe this is a new version.

        You can read about it and DL it for free here.

        All MAC users should have it.

        http://images.bonzi.com/advertising/bonzibuddyfree.asp
        Message 3 of 4 , Aug 12, 2002
          At 07:07 2002.08.13, Jim Hall wrote:
          >It is Bonzi Buddy and it has been around for a long time - maybe this is a
          >new version.

          You mean I responded to... *gulp*... SPAM? The shame... I'll have to kill
          myself now. Or maybe signing up with another e-mail address will suffice.

          Message 4 of 4 , Aug 13, 2002
            Hi All,

            Somehow I marked the list wrong. Julie, who recently started helping me took care of it, that is deleted the post, and marked the list the way it should have been.