lost letter to NoteTab HTML

  • Fay
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 25, 2002
      I posted the following message to the html group a while ago, but it hasn't
      appeared.
      I have nothing marked (NH) since 23/7.
      In reference to my web pages not working in some browsers, I wrote:
      Thank you everyone, and thank you NoteTab.
      I think I have the worst glitches fixed. I just have to do the hack work of
      changing each page, then I can upload a proper site.
      It would have been impossible in NotePad.
      I can't use NoteTab properly, by a long chalk, but being able to drag and
      drop, copy and paste, put in unbreakable spaces and flick from one file to
      another cut down the confusion by miles.
      What a bonza little program it is!
      Fay.