New clipbook-like program

  • Marcus
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 18, 2002
      Hi,

      I little goodie for NoteTabbers :-)
      I've just written a (freeware) program which works like NTB's clipbook,
      with any open application window.

      You can use it like a clipbook to store text, and prompt for input like
      NTB's wizards. It works the same, simply select a window to send to,
      and click on the name, for example "standard letter". Variables are
      enclosed in !#...#!, not $..$ as in NTB.

      You can also run special keystrokes, such as pulling down the File menu
      with \ALT+\f\ALT-\. (Alt down, f, alt up). It currently runs on Windows
      NT, _not_ on Win9x.

      It can be downloaded below, and includes a sample. Please read the
      "Quickguide.txt" file via the Help menu.

      http://www.newnotions.com/download/mgg_setup.exe

      If you feel brave you could test it on XP or 2000. I see there's a
      clause in the library I used about exiting if it's not NT, but may 2000
      and XP pose as NT?
      Anyway, if you're interested I can change that and we may get it
      working on XP/2000.

      Let me know what you think.

      Ciao,

      Marcus

      Thanks,

      Marcus

      === Concentrate on the content with Wordit Prima! ===

      http://www.wordit.com/prima/

      = Write, Organize, Create = Documents, Websites, Music/Image
      collections =