second browser misbehaving

  • Fay
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 15, 2002
      I have Netscape 4.5 for "View in other browser".
      I must have opened it while I was on-line.
      Now it keeps showing update notices, and it takes about 4 goes to get it to
      show the page on which I'm working. This is the second time it's messed up.
      Last time I reinstalled. Is there an easier way? I have to check with it
      often, because it doesn't always read my style sheets and I have to make
      changes on the actual document.
      Help much appreciated.
      Fay