Re: [NTO] UAS in General

    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 12 4:02 AM
      Hi Alec,

      (I'll be off-line till 'bout Sun/Mon'ish.)

      >Preparation:
      >(1) Add "^!$%" to the "Non-delimeters (besides alphabets and
      >numerals) field so it reads "_^!$%"

      Argh! So, I add them again and now it works; must not have been
      holding my mouth right. ;)

      >Now (from UltimaShell Help)
      >>> Import from a single document Bring up UltimaShell popup menu
      >>> and select "Import-Import words from text document". You will
      >>> be prompted to provide the path of a text document. After
      >>> that, UltimaShell will automatically learn all the frequently
      >>> used word contains in the specified document. <<

      Did that already. ;)

      >Note: UAS does distinguish between upper and lower case

      Thanks!

      >I think the UltimaShell 2.1 beta has added some options in this
      >regard and it does have a somewhat enhanced help file.

      I'm back to the older one UAS because 2.0 is a standalone (free)
      comparative to NoteTab Light in the sense that it does not have
      all the options as the Pro version. The older one for a lack of
      better terms integrates with NoteTab.