UAS in General

    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 10, 2002
      Hi Alec,

      >The link in Notetab Help goes to:
      >http://www.notetab.com/uas.htm which has
      >" uas.exe (free version; size 652 KB) " which goes to
      >http://www.fookes.net/ftp/free/uas.exe (I guess this is a "mirror" or
      >special Fookes-only version which will have to be updated when ""Shanfeng
      >Cheng" releases a new version.

      To the best of my knowledge there is not a specific "for NoteTab
      only," but for programs that use the integrated version, but I'm
      behind on what I need to know about all this. You seemed to have
      dug in quite a bit deeper.

      Say, how do I get it to work with ^$ and ^! for Clip Code? I had
      it working at one time on my XP machine, but cannot get it to
      work on this Win98 machine.