Tracking changes on webpages

  • Julie G
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 28, 2002
      A friend of mine is looking for software that notifies of changes to
      webpages. Anyone know of anything like this?

      Julie

      >Do you know of software that can notify me when a web page changes or
      >if a link is dead? Perhaps by sending me a message that a page I am
      >monitoring has changed, or that a link I am monitoring has moved to a
      >different page or is dead.
    • Rich Kittell
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 28, 2002
        Hi Julie,

        http://www.ChangeDetection.com has done a good job for me, so far.

        Rich

        A friend of mine is looking for software that notifies of changes to
        webpages. Anyone know of anything like this?

        Julie

        >Do you know of software that can notify me when a web page changes or
        >if a link is dead? Perhaps by sending me a message that a page I am
        >monitoring has changed, or that a link I am monitoring has moved to a
        >different page or is dead.

      • Julie
        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 29, 2002
          Hey thanks,

          The http://www.spyonit.com page was just what my friend was looking for.
          I'd never experimented with synchronizing favorites offline before. Nifty
          trick. And, yes, in NetCaptor it works just the same way as it does in IE.

          thanks again,
          Julie