credts on web pages

  • Fay
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 15 4:44 AM
      Please, if on a web page you write directions for using a program (e.g.
      Msoft Publisher), exactly what are you obliged to write saying that it's a
      trademark or whatever?

      Also, is it forbidden to say anything negative about a program. My daughter
      says that "Access is unwieldy" is probably not allowed, but it would be OK
      if I put "In my opinion" in front of it.

      I hope these questions are appropriate for this group. If not, I apologise.
      Otherwise, I'll be very grateful for advice.

      Thank you.

      Old Person of Aus.