Re: [NTO] NoteTab and UltimaShell

  • Larry Hamilton
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 14, 2002
      I have NoteTab Pro 4.9 and Light 4.9 at work, and have the latest UAS Eric
      indicated. I do not recall having a problem with my scroll function, but
      have not used UAS much, yet.

      I have my laptop home this weekend, so will have to remember to try it. I
      will post any issues.

      I have Win2K Pro, I forget the mouse, I think MS with a Dell stamp. I think
      I brought the mouse, I usually do not, since it has a touchpad.

      Larry