NoteTab and UltimaShell

  • breaumark
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 14, 2002
      Hi. On my system, activating UltimaShell disables the mouse's scroll
      wheel everywhere within NoteTab: the edit window, dialog boxes,
      clipbook index, etc. This happened with NoteTab Std 4.85c and
      UltimaShell, the full version. And it's happening now with NoteTab
      Std 4.9 and the integrated UAS.

      Are others experiencing this? If so, I wonder if you would add a post
      to this topic on the UltimaShell forum (http://www.flashpeak.com/).

      Eric is right when he calls UAS a neat utility.

      Mark

      Win 98
      NoteTab Std 4.9
      Microsoft IntelliMouse Optical
      Microsoft IntelliPoint 3.2 (driver)
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 15, 2002
        Hi Mark and Others,

        If somebody else is having the problem as well, could you please
        Cc: Support@... and/or the NoteTab Next Release list.
        Please see my signature line to subscribe to it. TIA It does not
        interfere with my Logitech optical wheel mouse on XP Pro.