RE: [NTO] Re: Page count printing

  • Adrian Worsfold
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 13, 2002
      Well when I used not fixed scale fonts, it did not function well enough. From memory, it seemed
      not to take up the width of the page, or its display did not match the output. Anyway, when I
      tried text editors that did have print previews, headers and footers and page of page total, this
      seemed easier. The text processing work is better done in NoteTab, but not printing. So I just
      take the saved text file, and drag and drop it on to another of these programs. The only
      unreliable aspect of such transfers is tab spacing which, though lined up in NoteTab, can fall out
      elsewhere.

      Adrian Worsfold

      http://www.pluralist.co.uk