RE: [NTO] Re: Page count printing

  • Greg Chapman
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 13, 2002
      > never liked TxtPrint because it
      > insists on fixed scale fonts.

      Only if you keep the "Show fixed pitch fonts only in font selection dialog"
      checked!

      Or have I missed something in what you were trying to say?

      Greg
    • Adrian Worsfold
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 13, 2002
        Well when I used not fixed scale fonts, it did not function well enough. From memory, it seemed
        not to take up the width of the page, or its display did not match the output. Anyway, when I
        tried text editors that did have print previews, headers and footers and page of page total, this
        seemed easier. The text processing work is better done in NoteTab, but not printing. So I just
        take the saved text file, and drag and drop it on to another of these programs. The only
        unreliable aspect of such transfers is tab spacing which, though lined up in NoteTab, can fall out
        elsewhere.

        Adrian Worsfold

        http://www.pluralist.co.uk