Re: [NTO] Find time of the day

  • DA
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 10, 2002
      Hi Hugo, Larry, others,

      There's also a couple of freebie computer time setting programs available from the NIST (National Institute of Standards & Technology). One works directly from a telephone modem, and the other uses the internet. You have to hunt around a bit to find out what to download, but the American taxpayers have already paid for these!

      http://www.bldrdoc.gov/timefreq/service/acts.htm

      There is also some interesting reading about time setting on computers and networks, and time in general.

      DA