Find time of the day

  • h.paulissen@facburfdcw.unimaas.nl
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 10, 2002
      Hi Larry,

      You seem to enjoy using clips that generate time/date output. Maybe this
      utility is for you:

      CmdTime 1.06

      http://www.softshape.com/download/#freeware

      "...easy-to-use command-line utility which adjusts computer's date and time
      via Internet Time Servers..."

      You can run it with...

      ^$GetDosOutput("C:\pathto\cmdtime\cmdtime" /P)$

      ... and it sets your clock to the right time (I think it does, anyway)

      Hugo
    • lm_hamilton
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 10, 2002
        Hugo,

        Thanks! I'm just a pack rat. I like to keep things that I may
        use "some day". At least my wife cannot see how messy the hard drive

        Larry