RE: [NTO] Windows file manager that shows space used for folder?

  • h.paulissen@facburfdcw.unimaas.nl
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 10, 2002
      Hi Alice,

      > Awhile back, I think someone posted about a replacement file
      > manager for Windows
      > 98
      > that would show the total space used for folders, not just for files?

      A very convenient filemanager is 2xExplorer, which is free. It has an option
      (Tools | Folder Data, Ctrl+D) to show you the size of a (sub-)folder.

      From the website
      >>Folder subtree data. Similar to TreeSize, this feature can generate
      information about the number of files and associated storage for a complete
      sub-tree beneath some folder. The results are presented intuitively in a
      tree control.<<

      You'll love it...
      http://netez.com/2xExplorer/intro.html

      Hugo