Fw: [Clip] PageClips Clip Library

  • LaurieK
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 9, 2002
      I'm posting this to the CLIP group as a reply, to the HTML group as new info
      and to the NTO group as an NTO :)

      DISCLAIMER.......
      Alan, although you are doing a LOT of great work, there is a utility out
      there which has already accomplished this.... I'm sorry Eric, I've not used
      Album Express....I've used Web Images for a long time so I don't know what
      the similarities or differences are and I am not attempting to take away
      from Fookes Software or Alan and his grand efforts..

      There is a really COOL utility, "Web Images 2 HTML" that I use to do
      exactly what it is you are asking for....
      This program is available in freeware and shareware. -
      You can download this from the following website.

      http://www.coolwintools.com/webimages/

      Check it out....

      Laurie