broken links in e-mail tip

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 3, 2002
      Hi,

      I got this tip on another list a while ago and think it's worth sharing.

      UrlRun is a small utility that makes URL's that are broken by line breaks
      work. Copy the whole URL from an email or a message board or what it may be
      to the clipboard and run the program. It takes care of line breaks and
      spaces and opens the URL in your default browser. It lives on my quick
      launch bar now. :)

      <http://www.sellsbrothers.com/tools/>