FW: Welcome to ntb-OffTopic

  • Greg Chapman
    Message 1 of 1 , May 24, 2002
      Hi Jody,

      As I've been a bit quiet on the Basic and Off-Topic lists recently (everyone
      else seems to jump in with the answers I was going to give), I decided to was
      time to come and join you here.

      A couple of comments about the welcome message...

      > Discussion about NoteTab should be done in relation to web
      > authoring. There are other Fookes' Email Lists for NoteTab and
      > other products to join as well. (See below.)

      Doesn't the paragraph above belong on the HTML list intro?

      > Jody Adair
      > KJB1611@...
      > http://www.sureword.com/notetab

      Is that address still valid?

      > Subscribe
      > ¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
      > To subscribe to any of Fookes Software eMail lists, send an empty post to:
      >
      > The NoteTab Basic List........... NoteTab-Subscribe@...
      > The NoteTab Clips List........... ntb-Clips-Subscribe@...
      > The NoteTab ClipClass List....... ntb-ClipClass-Subscribe@...
      > The NoteTab HTML List............ ntb-HTML-Subscribe@...
      > The NoteTab Beta List............ ntb-Beta-Subscribe@...
      > The NoteTab Off-Topic List....... ntb-OffTopic-Subscribe@...
      > NoteTab Announcements List....... ntb-announcements-Subscribe@...
      > The Mailbag Assistant List....... MailBag-Subscribe@...
      > The Album Express List........... Album-Express-Subscribe@...

      While the addresses are still valid, isn't it time to change them to
      Yahoogroups versions?

      (You'll probably soon wish I go unsubscribe again! :-)

      Greg